Barcelona boutique food tour
Explore, discover and experience Barcelona like a local as you walk through little alleys learning about the history, culture, and architecture of the city while eating and drinking local specialties.
• Taste more than 15 different dishes originating from all over Spain: From Andalusia in the south to the culinary gem of Asturia in the north and local Catalan cuisine
• At each stop a traditional drink (Vermouth, wine, beer, etc.) will be paired with the food
• Walk through 3 historic neighborhoods in the old city of Barcelona, (Raval, Gótico and El Born) stopping in at least 6 different spots along the way
• Communal food walk for 2 to 8 people
• Groups are limited to 8 people to ensure an intimate, high-end experience. You'll feel like a group of friends enjoying an afternoon together; walking, eating, drinking and laughing!
About your host, Marwa: "Three years ago I left the corporate world to start a food-experiences company, where I can indulge and share all my passions with like-minded travelers. I weave stories of history, architecture, and culture as we walk between our stops to give you a unique insight into local Barcelona life."
I have 3 main passions in life; food, travel & culture. So, 3 years ago I left the corporate world to start a food experiences company, where i can indulge & share all these passions with like-minded travelers. I weave stories of the history, architecture and culture as we walk between our stops to give you a unique insight into local Barcelona life. No prior knowledge of food, culture or history is needed to join my experiences - just a curious mind, an appreciation of food or drink and an appetite!
Lenguajes que hablan:
Disfruta de las ciudades experimentando con actividades y enriquece tu vida.