Clandestine Dinner Party Barcelona
This unique experience starts with a welcome cocktail followed by a show-cooking, 10-course tasting menu, and ends with dancing until you drop to groovy tunes spun by a private DJ.
• 10-course show-cooking tasting menu with 4 appetizers, 4 main dishes, 1 pre-dessert and 1 dessert, made by chefs with experience in Michelin-starred restaurants
• Welcome cocktail and select Spanish drinks like wine, Gin and Vermouth are included
• In a secret, unique location in Barcelona
• Communal dining for up to 15 people
• There's a private DJ so you can dance the night away!
About your host, Rodolfo: "I'm an architect, interior designer and culinary event producer. I decided to mix all my passions into one and the result is incredible dinners at unusual, hidden places in Barcelona and Madrid. That's how 'Let ́s Drunch', my event agency where we create experiences in unusual venues, was born."
I'm an architect, interior designer, food event producer and super host for the @ClandestineDinnerParty experience. I’m very outgoing and love to meet new people. I decided to mix all my passions into one and create an experience that people could meet and hang out while enjoying great food, drinks and a beautiful venue. To share this experience with me I invited Henrique Cortat, a Brazilian Chef with over 12 year of experience as a teacher that comes to Barcelona for a master in Culinary Arts.
Lenguajes que hablan:
Disfruta de las ciudades experimentando con actividades y enriquece tu vida.