Gourmet Parisian dinner and wine pairing
Join Michele, a curious epicurean, for a gourmet French dinner and wine pairing in the 13th arrondissement of Paris made with the best fresh ingredients and traditional French recipes!
• Michele’s cooking is inspired by what she finds at the market, and her 4-course menu (plus aperitif) varies according to the seasons
• A wine pairing with each course is included
• Located in the 13th arrondissement, in a charming neighborhood called the 'Butte aux Cailles'
• Communal dining for 2 to 6 people
• Michele is a Biologist, Biochemist, and University professor
About your host, Michele: "I like strolling through the capitals of foreign countries, trying to discover their way of life, culture, art, nature, and, of course, food. I’m a curious epicurean. I like jazz and have a personal coach for sports!"
Fine wine and canapés, olives, cheese, tomatoes, salted home pastries
Puff pastry with foie gras and fresh salad
Surprise coming from market
Suprême of roasted guinea fowl with morels and forest mushrooms and served with a potato quen
large choice of french cheese
Plum clafoutis or something else!
I like strolling through the capitals of foreign countries, trying to discover their way of life, the culture and art, nature and, of course, cooking. I’m a curious epicurean. I like jazz and have a personal coach for sport!
J'aime flanner dans les capitales étrangères, essayer de découvrir le mode de vie, la culture et l'art , la nature et bien sûr la cuisine. Je suis une épicurienne très curieuse. j'écoute du jazz et fais de la gym avec un coach
Lenguajes que hablan:
Disfruta de las ciudades experimentando con actividades y enriquece tu vida.