4-course Brunch w/Live Music!
At Brooklyn Brunch Club, we aim to bring the community together the old-fashioned way: by breaking bread. On the first Sunday of each month, we unite diners at our communal table for a leisurely four-course meal. A featured guest is invited to cook, perform, teach, or more - so there's always something new to discover and discuss. It's the perfect chance to disconnect from technology and reconnect with others!
What to expect in December:
• Enjoy a 4-course menu of Italian-inspired dishes; guests may BYOB
• Experience a performance by the Brigantino Sisters that is sure to get you in the holiday spirit!
• Childcare is available for an additional fee - please contact your host when booking
• January's menu won't break any resolutions! Our mixologist demos 4 mocktails to get you through the month.
• February's Latin brunch favorites will be accompanied by a Cuban Son Trio - love is in the air. ;-)
• March's Mardi Gras feast will feature live jazz that will transport you to New Orleans!
Eggplant Parm Stack
Fried eggplant, marinara, ricotta, mozzarella, basil
Charcuterie, cheeses, roasted red peppers, pepperoncini, artichokes, olives
Pancetta, egg, parmesan
Holiday S'mores Cup
Chocolate mousse, graham cracker crumble, brûléed marshmallow, candy cane
Brunches are BYOB. We recommend prosecco to top of our virgin bellinis!
I did not grow up clinging to my mother's apron strings or learning family recipes from my grandmother in the kitchen. In fact, my parents used to joke that I better marry a man who could cook so that I wouldn't starve! Culinary school wasn't my destiny - film school was. And then lo and behold, my first job out of college was working for Martha Stewart's TV show. And SHE taught me how to cook.
From Martha Stewart's own kitchen to the kitchens we traveled to around the world, I had a front row seat to watching some of our generation's brightest culinary minds at work - chefs like Grant Achatz, Daniel Boulud, David Chang, and Dan Barber. After 6 years with Martha's company, I continued my education at ABC's The Chew for the run of the show, while taking classes at the CIA and ICE to fill in the gaps. I've witnessed on so many occasions how food can break barriers. In July 2018, I founded Brooklyn Brunch Club to bring friends and neighbors together and share some of the things I've learned. It's been a wonderful journey welcoming diners from all over NYC, and now NJ, PA, CT, and MA as well!
Lenguajes que hablan:
Disfruta de las ciudades experimentando con actividades y enriquece tu vida.