Israeli Wines tasting experience in Tel Aviv
Come and experience Israel's best wineries with a special tasting presented by an "Israeli wine ambassador"!
What to expect:
• A highly experienced wine journalist, judge and educator.
• A tasting of high-quality wines from the Golan Heights in the North to the Negev Desert in the South.
• Each wine will be accompanied by Tal's expert and fun commentary, as well as freshly baked breads, artisanal cheeses and fresh vegetables.
• Tal will guide you through the history of the wine industry - from the first vintner, Noah, through the Golden Age of Roman rule, to the wine Renaissance started by Baron Edmond de Rothschild in the 1890s, and the 1990s' quality revolution, to the growth of today's producers.
• A tasting sheet will also be available for each guest to take notes.
About your host:
"For most of my adult life, I consider myself lucky to be involved in earning a living for what many may consider a hobby. Wine is a passion for me and as such, I try to expose Israeli wine all over the world, both in my role as "Israeli Wine Ambassador", in writing books and there are endless articles on Israeli wine and countless lectures and wine tasting guidance".
Freshly baked bread and Israeli boutique olive oil
An assortment of artisanal cheeses
Fresh garden vegetables
Tal Sunderland-Cohen, The “Israeli Wine Ambassador”, is a consultant, lecturer and writer.
Tal was a wine journalist for Israel’s national Globes newspaper and Wine & Gourmet
magazine for many years, penned the book Wine Trails of Israel and hosted the “Wine
Passions” video series on YouTube. He is the Founder and CEO of the gastronomic
consulting firm Eshkolot, which advises companies, hospitality brands and individuals on
issues relating to food and wine, such as portfolio design and management. He leads
workshops as well as professional master classes international on wines, single malts and
other beverages. Tal also lectures in wine branding and market at Israel’s only winemaking
college, and trains diplomats in wine and food knowledge/etiquette. Before his career in
wine, Tal founded Israel’s first bartending school. Tal is on the International Magistral Council and Ordre Mondial Committee of
the Chaine des Rotisseurs, which he ran in Israel for over 10 years. Tal splits his time
between Tel Aviv and London.
Lenguajes que hablan:
Disfruta de las ciudades experimentando con actividades y enriquece tu vida.