Paella Cooking Experience and Lunch
You'll be welcomed by the Chef in the Gastroloft with a glass of Sangria, then you'll help cook the Paella, step by step, before enjoying lunch and the beautiful views!
• Feast on appetizers, the Paella you helped make, and dessert
• Sangria and wine are included
• The Gastroloft is the newest secret location led by Let’s Drunch. The interior design runs between a farmhouse and a contemporary villa near the beach. Located in the heart of the Poblenou district where innovation, creativity, design and technology meet to create a new, trendy area
• Communal cooking class and dining for 2 to 30 people
• Rodolfo is an architect, interior designer, food event producer and super host for the Clandestine Dinner Party experience
About your host, Rodolfo: "I’m very outgoing and love meeting new people. I decided to mix my passions into one and create an experience where people can meet and hang out while enjoying great food and a beautiful venue. I invited Henrique, a Brazilian chef with 12 years of experience, as a teacher."
Selection of Spanish Olives and Vegetables Chips served with Sangria
· Creamy Green peas (or Gazpacho with seasonal fruit during Spring and Summer)
· Salted Mussels
· Seafood Paella
I'm an architect, interior designer, food event producer and super host for the @ClandestineDinnerParty experience. I’m very outgoing and love to meet new people. I decided to mix all my passions into one and create an experience that people could meet and hang out while enjoying great food, drinks and a beautiful venue. To share this experience with me I invited Henrique Cortat, a Brazilian Chef with over 12 year of experience as a teacher that comes to Barcelona for a master in Culinary Arts.
Lenguajes que hablan:
Disfruta de las ciudades experimentando con actividades y enriquece tu vida.