Quick Madrid tour and tortilla cooking class
Go on a quick tour of Madrid to learn more about the city, then learn how to cook an authentic 'tortilla' that you'll later enjoy along with more traditional food!
• Learn how to make and then enjoy an authentic Spanish potato tortilla, as well as other traditional appetizers and a dessert
• Beer and red wine are included
• Start with a 30-min tour of Madrid, then head back to Fran's place for the cooking class
• Communal tour and cooking class for up to 3 people
• You'll take home the recipe for tortilla along with great tips on Madrid!
About your host, Fran: "Hi, everyone! My name is Fran. I moved to Madrid six years ago from my little village in the north of Spain to open my own guided-tours company. For 2.5 hours we will make a big traditional 'tortilla de patatas', served with homemade bread, salads, starters, and drinks."
This is the "not only eggXperience Menú:
Spanish cured cheese & iberian sausage
Bread with tomatoe and spanish olive oil
Learn how to make & taste the best Tortilla de Patata
Water, Beers, Cokes/Fanta, Red Wine:
Enate Crianza D.O. Somontano 2015
Hi, everyone! My name is Fran.
I moved to Madrid six years ago from my little village in the norht of Spain to opening here my own guided tours company.
During 2,5 hours, we will do a big traditional "tortilla de patatas", mixed with hand made bread, salads, starters and drinks.
Please, NOTE that the experience includes food enough to COMPLETE a great lunch/dinner.
Lenguajes que hablan:
Disfruta de las ciudades experimentando con actividades y enriquece tu vida.