The Cooking Fiesta
If you are reading this is because you are meant to do this experience, YES. Leave your worries at home and get ready to have the time of your life, cooking, dancing, singing and cheering with new friends from every corner of the world. Welcome to The Cooking Fiesta!
It doesn’t matter if you are a professional Chef or you don’t cook not even a sandwich at home, The Cooking Fiesta is the house for those who wants to have fun, meet new people and immerse in our kitchen to dance and learn how to cook different tapas. That’s why we designed this experience: to connect people by cooking in group, discovering new ingredients, tasting new flavors and sharing a meal together while we meet people from all over the world.
You will be welcomed by Rodolfo in his place, a private rooftop in Barcelona downtown with appetizers and premium drinks before starting to cook. Our Chef Henrique will make an introduction and explain each of the 5 courses from our international menu. You will cook each course with the group while the Chef teaches professional techniques and give you tips to select the ingredients and make the base for each course. After all, we will sit in a beautiful long table and share our preparations cheering with a glass of your preferred drinks.
· Meet people from all over the world and make new friends
· Learn how to make international dishes with a professional Chef
· Have fun while cooking and dancing with mind-liked people
· Share your creations with everyone in a large dinner table
· Be received by a local host at his house and get tips for what to do in Barcelona
WHAT ELSE GUESTS SHOULD KNOW
· We can adapt the courses for any type of allergy or intolerance since you let us know before to come to the experience.
· You don’t need to know how to cook to get involved.
· If you are coming with friends or with your relative, you don’t need to cook if you want, grab a drink and chill in our terrace until dinner time.
hands on experience
We'll prepare delicious courses from different countries!
· Olive Spherification with Olive Oil Caviar
· Strawberry and Watermelon Gazpacho with Chardonnay Spheres
· Creamy “Tortilla de Patatas” with Black Garlic Alli-oli
· Local Wild Mushrooms Rice
· Catalan Cream Foam with Hazelnut Pralinè
I'm an architect, interior designer, food event producer and super host for the @ClandestineDinnerParty experience. I’m very outgoing and love to meet new people. I decided to mix all my passions into one and create an experience that people could meet and hang out while enjoying great food, drinks and a beautiful venue. To share this experience with me I invited Henrique Cortat, a Brazilian Chef with over 12 year of experience as a teacher that comes to Barcelona for a master in Culinary Arts.
Lenguajes que hablan:
Disfruta de las ciudades experimentando con actividades y enriquece tu vida.