Vegetarian Indian street food tasting in Paris
Join Suchira in Paris for a tasting of 'Shaam Ki Chaat', vegetarian Indian street food. Enjoy a typical Indian street food experience in a cozy atmosphere in Paris!
• Nibble on 4 typical Indian street food snacks that are completely homemade with fresh ingredients
• Falooda (a traditional, non-alcoholic Indian milk drink) is included
• The home is in the west of Paris, very close to the Seine river
• Communal tasting for 2 to 4 people
• Suchira is an accessory designer and part-time chef
About your host, Suchira: "I recently moved to Paris from the home of Bollywood, Mumbai. I love to cook and even more to share it with people. My husband and I believe that eating is not just about satiating hunger but also about laughter and talking."
Pani-puri (Spicy Water-balls)
Dahi-Batasha ( Sweet Curd-balls)
puffed rice, vegetables and a tangy tamarind sauce
Falooda ( Indian Flavoured milk).
Recently moved to Paris from the home of Bollywood, Mumbai. Love to cook and even more to share it with people. Me and my Husband (certified Bollywood buff and Chatter box) believe that eating is not just about satiating the taste palates but also about laughter, talking on random topics, being 4 year old and something which we remember beyond the morning dump.
Lenguajes que hablan:
Disfruta de las ciudades experimentando con actividades y enriquece tu vida.