julio 28 - 08:00 amEnd:
julio 31 - 08:00 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
Come and discover the island of Formentera, a natural paradise in the Mediterranean.
Formentera is a unique and incomparable island, thanks to its crystal clear turquoise waters, white sandy beaches, and the most picturesque villages of authentic Mediterranean essence.
It is one of the most idyllic destinations of the Balearic Islands and together with Ibiza make up the Pitiusas Islands. It has a very flat profile, which allows it to be easily crossed by bicycle.
Its corners, lakes, beaches, salt flats, caves, lighthouses and pine forests and its gastronomy will make you fall in love with this beautiful island from the very first moment.
Do you dare to visit it?
🌟 HOW WILL BE THE TRIP?🌟
- FRIDAY 28/7:
– We fly to Ibiza to meet all of us on this beautiful island.
– In the afternoon we will take a walk through the city center to visit the most beautiful places and have dinner all together.
– We will stay in a central hotel to take advantage of our stay in the city.
- Saturday 29/7:
– After breakfast at the hotel we will depart to the port to take the ferry that will take us to Formentera Island (30 minutes approximately).
– Upon arrival in Formentera, our bikes will be waiting for us ready to start our route for the day.
– We will enjoy an unforgettable bike tour, visiting the wildest and most beautiful coves of the northern part of the island.
– We will be able to swim in the coves and have a picnic lunch or a snack at a beach bar during the day.
– In the afternoon we will head to our hotel where we will be able to rest and enjoy dinner all together.
- Sunday 30/7:
– After a good breakfast at the hotel, we start our cycling adventure to visit the most spectacular and unspoiled areas of the island.
– We will have a picnic lunch and swim in the crystal clear waters of the best beaches of the island.
– In the afternoon we will enjoy the magical sunset, having a drink in a beautiful place.
– We return to the hotel to rest and have dinner all together.
- Monday 31/7:
– We will have breakfast at the hotel and then start our tour to the southern part of the island, where we will visit the paradisiacal white sandy beaches. We can also snorkel to discover the turquoise sea and discover the seabed full of fauna and flora.
– We will eat a paella in a nice restaurant in the area that we will have reserved.
– In the afternoon we will return to Ibiza on the ferry, and then depart to the airport and from there to Barcelona.
– Distance: 20 km.
– Estimated duration: 20 m.
– Positive Slope: 20 m.
– Physical difficulty: Easy
– Distance: 15 km.
– Estimated duration: 3h.
– Positive Slope: 50 m.
– Physical difficulty: Easy
– Welcome Kit.
– Bike tour friday, saturday and sunday.
– Mountain bike rental (possibility to choose electric bike 50€+).
– Bicycle assistance and repair service on all routes.
– Hotel in double/single room*.
– Hotels on bed and breakfast basis. 3 nights (1 Ibiza, 2 Formentera).
– Ferry ticket round trip.
– Certified mountain guide
– Games, surprises and prizes
– Accident insurance for mountain sports activities.
– Civil Responsibility insurance.
* Does not include any service that is not specified in the previous points.
Full Trip (Price per person)
🔹 Double room: 375€
🔹 Private room: 465€
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT?
To make effective the reservation of the place you must make the payment of the trip. When you confirm your attendance you will receive a private message from the organization to confirm details of the trip and your place.
Don’t lose your money! Take out a 20€ insurance in case of cancellation.
COMPLETE THE FORM TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
100% of the amount paid will be refunded in case you have purchased the travel cancellation insurance.
If you cancel before 15 days before the event, the total amount paid will be refunded.
📌 WHAT TO BRING?
- Comfortable clothe
- Elastic and comfortable cycling pants or shorts.
- Cap, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Swimsuit, flip flops and towel
Cada participante es responsable de evaluar su nivel físico es el adecuado para la actividad. En ningún caso, la persona que propone la actividad podrá ser considerada responsable de posibles daños derivados de la participación en ella.