mayo 27 - 07:30 amEnd:
mayo 28 - 07:00 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
Sant Andreu Arenal
Barcelona, CT, ES, 08030
Let’s live a unique weekend in the most important and extensive aquatic region of Catalonia!
We invite you to discover the most magical and charming corners of the Ebro Delta Natural Park.
We will visit the best and highest viewpoint of the park, from where we can admire all its extension and beauty in its entirety.
In addition, we will make a bike circuit that will give us the possibility to ride through the impressive rice fields between roads and trails surrounded by birds, until we reach the mouth of the Ebro River, one of the most important in Spain.
And to make this weekend, a complete trip, we will enjoy a meal with typical dishes of the area in a beautiful and privileged restaurant.
You can’t miss it!!!
🔷 HOW WILL BE THE WEEKEND?🔷
- Saturday 27/5:
– Meeting point: Renfe Sant Andreu Arenal train station, Fabra i Puig metro station at 7.30 am.
– We will arrive at the foot of the Sierra del Montsià, from where our fantastic route to the top of this well-known and famous mountain begins. During our tour, we will be able to contemplate the Ebro Delta, discover its enchanting forest and have lunch at the top of the mountain.
– At the end, we will go to our hotel located in San Carles de la Rápita. There we can relax and take a nice walk along the coast of this charming town.
-In the evening, we will enjoy a dinner together, sharing the experiences of the day and celebrating this trip.
- Sunday 28/5:
– After a great breakfast at the hotel, we will head out in search of our bikes that will be waiting for us for our next adventure.
We will do an easy bike route, which will have a perfect combination between sport and nature through the Terres de l’Ebre until we reach the beach.
– Once the activity is finished we will go to the restaurant where we will be waiting for us with the best Paella in Tarragona (menu 21€).
– We will arrive in Barcelona around 19:00hs with a full belly and a happy heart!
– Distance: 12,5 km.
– Estimated Duration: 6 hs
– Elevation gain: 450 m.
– Physical difficulty: Easy
– Distance: 15 km.
– Estimated Duration: 3 hs
– Physical difficulty: Easy
- Welcome kit.
- Hiking excursion on saturday.
- Hotel in double/single room*.
- Dinner Saturday night.
- Buffet breakfast sunday.
- Sunday excursion by bicycle.
- Bike rental (ask for additional cost in case you want electric bike).
- Certified mountain guide
- Accident insurance for mountain sports activities.
- Civil Responsibility Insurance.
- Games, prizes and surprises
* Does not include any service that is not specified in the previous points.
Full Weekend (Price per person)
🔹Single room: 209€
🔹Double room: 179€
🔹+55€ Private bus
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT?
To make effective the reservation of the place you must make the payment of the trip. When you confirm your attendance you will receive a private message from the organization to confirm details of the trip and your place.
Don’t lose your money! Take out a 20€ insurance in case of cancellation.
COMPLETE THE FORM TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
100% of the amount paid will be refunded if you have taken out travel cancellation insurance.
If you cancel before 15 days before the event, the total amount paid will be refunded.
📌 WHAT TO BRING?
- Comfortable clothes (in layers).
- Sneakers or hiking shoes.
- Water and food for the whole day (sandwich, nuts, fruit…).
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Swimming suit, flip-flops and towel.
- Hiking poles (recommended).
Cada participante es responsable de evaluar su nivel físico es el adecuado para la actividad. En ningún caso, la persona que propone la actividad podrá ser considerada responsable de posibles daños derivados de la participación en ella.