mayo 13 - 07:30 amEnd:
mayo 14 - 07:00 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
Sant Andreu Arenal
Barcelona, CT, ES, 08030
We are going to visit one of the most impressive natural jewels of Catalunya for a weekend!
This unique place is located in the mountains of Montsec, and is a natural border between Huesca y Lleida.
During the tour we will walk for along an incredible path excavated in the rock and we will discover the entire canyon and enjoy a splendid panoramic view of “Postcard”
In the afternoon we can take a dip in the fantastic hotel pool while we rest and have a drink in the hotel garden.
At night we will enjoy a dinner based on the typical gastronomy of Lleida.
On Sunday we will tour this natural area in kayaks, where we will live a great experience in warm waters.
🌟HOW WILL BE THE WEEKEND ?🌟
- Saturday 13/05
– Meeting Point: Saturday 25/6: Train station Sant Andreu Arenal at 7:30 hours.
– We will get to the starting point of our excursion around 11:30 hours. Before starting the journey we will make a little short stop for a coffee and buy sandwiches.
– In the middle of and spectacular landscape we are gonna have launch and a well-deserved bath. Once we finish our route we will go to our hotel to enjoy the pool and some beers.
- Sunday 14/05
– We will get to Congost de Mont-Rebei, pick up some kayaks to travel a magnificent route of crystal clear waters.
We will close the day eating in a restaurant overlooking the lake.
Around 19:00 hours we will arrive to Barcelona with full stomach and happy heart!
- Saturday (Hiking):
– Distance: 13,70 km
– Estimated Duration: 6 hours
– Positive Slope: 550 meters
– Physical difficulty: easy/ moderate
- Sunday (Kayaks):
– Estimated duration: 3:00 hours
- Welcome kit
- Saturday Congost excursion de Montrebei excursion
- Hotel in double/single room*.
- Dinner saturday night.
- Buffet breakfast sunday.
- Sunday Kayaks excursion
- Kayak Rental
- Certified guide mountain
- Accident insurance for mountain sports activities.
- Civil Responsibility Insurance.
- Games, prizes and surprises
- *Does not include any service that is not specified in the above items.
Full weekend (Price per person)
🔹Single room: 209€.
🔹Double room: 179€.
+60€ private bus
HOW TO RESERVE YOU SPOT?
To make effective the reservation of the place you must make the payment of the trip. When you confirm your attendance you will receive a private message from the organization to confirm details of the trip and your place.
Don’t lose your money! Take out a 20€ insurance in case of cancellation.
COMPLETE THE FORM TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
100% of the amount paid will be refunded if you have taken out travel cancellation insurance.
If you cancel before 15 days before the event, the total amount paid will be refunded.
📌 WHAT TO BRING?
- Comfortable and warm
- Sneakers or waterproof hiking shoes.
- Water and food for the whole day (sandwich, nuts, fruit…).
- Cap, gloves and sunglasses.
- Swimming suit, flip-flops and towel.
- Hiking poles (recommended).
Cada participante es responsable de evaluar su nivel físico es el adecuado para la actividad. En ningún caso, la persona que propone la actividad podrá ser considerada responsable de posibles daños derivados de la participación en ella.