junio 17 - 07:30 amEnd:
junio 18 - 07:00 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
Sant Andreu Arenal
Barcelona, CT, ES, 08030
Come and visit this wonderful place full of beautiful landscapes, mountains, olive groves, almond trees and vineyards, and a countless number of waterfalls and natural pools!
This unique place, located in the province of Teruel, stands out not only for its crystal clear rivers, but also for its beautiful medieval villages, which are part of the association of the Most Beautiful Villages of Spain.
On this trip we will discover the Route of Parrizal, a real natural jewel, which runs parallel to the Matarraña river between a canyon with walls over 60 meters high and walkways that will leave you speechless.
Also, we will enjoy a swim in the fantastic natural pool of L’Assut, where we can cool off after the hike.
We will stay in a beautiful charming hotel in the capital of Matarraña, the medieval village of Valderrobles.
In addition, on Sunday we will make the fantastic excursion to the pools of La Pesquera, where we can bathe in each of its more than 10 consecutive pools!
We are waiting for you!
💥HOW WILL BE THE WEEKEND?💥
- Saturday 17/6:
– Meeting point: Renfe Sant Andreu Arenal train station, Fabra i Puig metro station at 7:30 am.
– We will arrive at the starting point of the excursion around 11:30 a.m. and from there we will begin our tour, but not before making a short stop for coffee and snacks.
– We will begin our route admiring the cave paintings of La Fenellassa, declared a World Heritage Site. Then our path runs over these grandiose wooden walkways until we reach «Els Estrets del Parrissal». We will have lunch in the middle of this spectacular place and we can take a well-deserved bath once the route is over, then we will go to our accommodation to relax and take a walk through the charming old town, through its narrow streets until we reach the Castle of Santa Maria La Mayor.
- Sunday 18/6:
– We will go to Las Pozas de la Pesquera, where the excursion will be a lot of fun as we can swim in the crystal clear pools almost every step of the way!
After the activity we will enjoy a meal in a nice restaurant overlooking the lake.
We will arrive in Barcelona around 19:00hs with a full belly and a happy heart!
– Distance: 12,70 km
– Estimated duration: 5 hours
– Positive Slope: 450m
– Physical difficulty: easy
– Distance: 8,5 km
– Estimated Duration: 3 hours
– Positive Slope: 250m
– Physical difficulty: easy
• Welcome kit.
• Saturday excursión Ruta del Parrizal
• Admission Ticket Ruta del Parrizal
• Taxi transfer to the park
• Double/ Single hotel room.
• Dinner saturday night.
• Breakfast buffet sunday.
• Sunday excursion Ruta Las Pozas de la Pesquera
• Admission Ticket a Las Pozas de la Pesquera
• Taxi transfer to the park.
• Games, surprises and prizes.
• Certified Guide of low and medium mountain and his assistant.
• Accident Insurance for mountain sports activities
• Social responsibility Insurance
* Does not include any service that is not specified in the above items.
Full weekend ( Price per person)
🔹 Double Room: 179€
🔹Single Room 209€
🔹+60€ Private bus
HOW TO RESERVE YOU SPOT?
To make effective the reservation of the place you must make the payment of the trip. When you confirm your attendance you will receive a private message from the organization to confirm details of the trip and your place.
Don’t lose your money! Take out a 20€ insurance in case of cancellation.
COMPLETE THE FORM TO MAKE THE RESERVATION
100% of the amount paid will be refunded if you have taken out travel cancellation insurance.
If you cancel before 15 days before the event, the total amount paid will be refunded.
📌WHAT TO BRING?
- Comfortable clothing
- Sneakers or hiking shoes.
- Water (minimum 1.5 liters)
- Food for the whole day (sandwich, nuts, fruit…)
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Swimming suit, flip-flops and towel.
- Hiking poles (recommended).
Cada participante es responsable de evaluar su nivel físico es el adecuado para la actividad. En ningún caso, la persona que propone la actividad podrá ser considerada responsable de posibles daños derivados de la participación en ella.